PROPERTIES: Calming and uplifting. Improves intimacy, inner peace, joy and confidence.
Ylang ylang essential oil benefits include:
- Increasing blood flow
- Relieving inflammation
- Regulating heartbeat
- Lowering blood pressure
- Healing cardiac problems
- Lifting someone’s mood
- Promoting healthy intestinal function
Ylang Ylang Primary Benefits⠀
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Has a pleasant, floral aroma
- Helps create a calming environment
- Can help moisturize skin
- Enhances the appearance of healthy-looking skin
- Nourishes the hair and scalp
Popular Uses of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
•Put Ylang Ylang into an Epsom Salt bath for relaxation.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•Refresh your skin with an aromatherapy steam facial using Ylang Ylang essential oil.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•Put on your wrists for a sweet and floral perfume.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•Add Ylang Ylang to fractionated coconut oil for a deep hair conditioner⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•Massage into the shoulders or back, apply to the feet, or use aromatically to promote peace.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
•For emotional balance, I find that ylang ylang oil is best used either over the heart or aromatically (even inhaled directly from the bottle).
BLENDS WITH: rose, lavender, rosewood
This essential oil is of the finest quality and stringently tested and certified as 100% pure and organic.
- Can be used in vaporizer, diffuser, bath or mix with carrier oil for massage.
- For massage, blend 10 drops of essential oil with 20ml of a base carrier oil.
- With a naturally rich, floral scent that’s considered “romantic” and uplifting, many people like to diffuse ylang ylang in their bedrooms or add some to household cleaning products. The scent also has the ability to positively impact emotions and can help create a calming, relaxing atmosphere in your home. It especially can be useful for soothing you through a rough day when you add ylang ylang oil to your bath, lotion or other beauty care products