Lavender is perhaps the most well-known of the essential oils and for good reason.
- Promotes feelings of calm and fights occasional nervous tension
- Has balancing properties that calm the mind and body
- Cleanses and soothes minor skin irritations
- Can be soothing to the skin after a day in the sun
- Reduces the appearance of blemishes
- Supports aging skin
- Includes the naturally occurring constituents linalyl acetate, linalool, and ocimene
- From the bottle: Sweet, herbaceous, floral aroma
This essential oil is of the finest quality and stringently tested and certified as 100% pure and organic.
Properties: Soothing, balancing and calming. Ideal for stress relief and meditation.
- Help to heal burns and wounds.
- Improve sleep.
Popular Uses of Lavender Essential Oil
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand for minor and occasional skin irritations.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
- Add to bath water to soak away stress or apply to the temples and the back of the neck to ease muscle tension.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Lavender can help you to feel more grounded and focused, helping you concentrate and think clearly when used aromatically throughout the room or home, or just on your body.
- Diffuse pure lavender oil in the air or inhale directly for at least 30 seconds as needed to manage mood.
Blends with lemon, geranium and rosemary.
Can be used in vaporizer, diffuser, bath or mix with carrier oil for massage.