If you’re no stranger to natural living, you’ve probably already read a recommendation or two about using essential oil diffusers to improve your health, increase your energy, or to help you sleep better. The fact is, these handy little devices are great for all of those things and more. While the list of possible uses for a diffuser is quite extensive, continue reading...
Here are really only two rules to diffusing essential oils. Don't mess it up!
- The essential oils used must be truly therapeutic-grade
- The essential oils must not be heated in order to disperse their fragrance
What Other Reasons Can I Diffuse Essential Oils?
There are lots of reasons to diffuse essential oils that are NOT mood based! It will blow your mind when you actually think of all the reasons, but I'm just going to list a few!
- Remove nasty odors
- Entertaining guests
- Optimal sleep - recommended oils: chamomile, lavender, clary sage, bergamot, cedarwood
- Promoting a relaxed but high functioning work environment
- Reducing food cravings or appetite
- Purify the air
- Comforting to children and pets
- May support a healthy immune system - recommended oil: tea tree, sage, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, thyme, thieves, cistus, immupower
- Memory recall for tests or presentations
- Promote quiet time
- May support a healthy respiratory system - recommended oils: peppermint, rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus
- Chemical free air freshener
- Find motivation to clean or work
- Change your mindset
- Rest and relax
- Put your spouse in a better mood - recommended oils: orange, jasmine, rose, pine, sandalwood, vanilla
- Set the mood for some "adult fun" time - recommended oil: ylang-ylang
- Help your pets cope with new stressors (ex: fireworks, visitors)
- And a lot more!!!
Contact +673 8742299 or email email@example.com for more information or to purchase essential oils.